ECOSIR GROUP OY
The PWCS system portfolio includes number of automated vacuum transfer solutions for waste and laundry .
• The reference history is 30 years with over 100 for big scale waste transfer systems and close to 1000 smaller scale vacuum systems since year 1987.
• Applications: Health care, city residential buildings, commercial centers, university and city care buildings, nursing homes, hotels, food service centers and kitchens
• reported as an associated company of Panostaja Plc listed in Helsinki Stock exchange (NASDAQ OMX). Panostaja Plc’s turnover was about 193 million euro in 2017.
• headquarter and operations in Espoo, Finland and admin /projects in Tampere and Kuopio, Finland employing around 200 persons through network
• Every year project scope includes handling and delivering about 15- 18 pipeline projects
• International market is covered by 15 local certified Official Partners trough Ecosir Group support