Ecosir Group Oy, a pioneer in recycling raw materials and laundry pipe transfer systems in the Health Care and City Environment business areas, has appointed Jarno Pääjärvi (45), as International Sales Manager, City Environment and Health Care Logistic Solutions. The business area is mainly the growing international market in Asia with its dealer network.
Jarno Pääjärvi has previously worked in project sales for demanding technology systems in international markets. Companies under the name MAPVISION, HELPTEN and MULTIVAC.
“It’s a pleasure to start a new job. The company is in an exciting growth phase, so I look forward to being part of the Ecosir team to implement their growth strategy,” says Jarno Pääjärvi
“Through Jarno, we will gain additional power, experience and new development models for our international sales,” adds Mauri Leponen, CEO
ECOSIR GROUP OY
Ecosir Group Oy is a market leader in the design and operation of pipe transfer systems, especially in the Health Care area. Operations are growing strongly and references are available at almost all university or central hospitals, as well as in several health centers, nursing homes, shopping centers and industry. In addition, the company has expanded into the City Environment area, particularly in Asia. The company operates in Espoo, Tampere and Singapore and with worldwide certified partners.
Mauri Leponen, CEO
Phone +358 20 7290 300
ECOSIR GROUP OY, Ruukinmestarintie 12, 02330 Espoo
- Bringing health technology into Middle East (10.9.2018)
- New and huge Al Adan Hospital Includes Cutting Edge Technology from Ecosir Group (4.4.2018)
- Presentation of better hygiene at IHF 58th Congress on June 8th, 2018 Lyon Centre de Congrès (22.3.2018)
- Ecosir Group signed partnership in Norway (13.3.2018)
- Less steps- More time (7.3.2018)
- New building solution-Central prison Estonia (11.1.2018)
- Major milestone – 30 years celebration (30.10.2017)
- Quality design and implementation certificate granted for HQ building project (16.6.2017)
- New partnership for Middle East market at Sultanate of Oman (10.5.2017)
- Chinese biggest construction site gets vacuum waste (PWCS) system from Ecosir (5.5.2017)
- New partnership for Singapore’s growing construction market (1.3.2017)
- Breaking news by electronic medical tourism portal in Dubai (20.1.2017)
- Antimicrobial resistance is a growing and serious problem- 10 million deaths by year in 2050 (8.11.2016)
- Hygienic Hospital Group- Making care process safer (3.10.2016)
- New Children hospital 2018 gets hygienic waste and linen transfer solution (6.9.2016)